Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Extreme couponer....NAH

So Justin and I watch the Extreme coupon show and I must say it is a stressful show to watch. I do coupon, just not that extreme. Here is the batch of BBQ sauces of got about 3 weeks ago ALL FOR FREE. Now that I have all this...I need recipes to use it with and the rest I will donate. I also got all the Crystal Lights for .25 cents each. I was very happy that day!


So I ended up taking a package of boneless/skinless chicken thighs I had gotten for .99 cents a pound. I thawed them out and and browned all sides in a pot on the stove. I then placed all of the thighs in my crock pot and poured half a bottle of BBQ sauce all over the thighs. Put the crock pot on low for 7 hours. After your 7 hours is up pull the chicken apart. You can serve this over a potato, on a bun, in a wrap, or alone. Here is what I got...


It was really good served along side my very own squash from the garden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment